Our peditrician recommended giving the kids prunes as one of their first solids so that if they ever needed a little 'help' in that department, we already knew they weren't allergic to them. A little help my rear! They loved them, and I hated them for the same reason you do! At 4 and 2, they both still love them, and dig out the dried prunes every time we go to my parents house.
oh my.. I can only imagine! I bet he loves the basket.
ReplyDeleteOur peditrician recommended giving the kids prunes as one of their first solids so that if they ever needed a little 'help' in that department, we already knew they weren't allergic to them. A little help my rear! They loved them, and I hated them for the same reason you do! At 4 and 2, they both still love them, and dig out the dried prunes every time we go to my parents house.
ReplyDelete