Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Photos

Brady and I went to the park today in hopes of getting some great 7-8 month pictures. We've been busy lately and the pictures I have taken were nothing I wanted to put in a frame. The bright sun required a hat so my disappointment started with the shadows being casted on his face. Combine that with a child distracted by grass and I got no smiles. The shots of him in the swing weren't much better....this is the best one I got and it doesn't even show his face. BUT, once we got home he did this and I was a happy mom.


In other news, we started two ECFE classes this week (infant playtime and creepers & crawlers). He seems to be enjoying them much more this time around. He is interacting with the other babies and loves song time. Between that and Grandma babysitting every Tuesday our week is filling up fast.









1 comment:

  1. How precious is that last picture! It touched my heart.I love you Brady.
    Grandma Mary

    ReplyDelete